MİRAY İLE B1A4 GÜNLÜĞÜNE HOŞGELDİNİZ. BİZİ DESTEKLEYİN BANALAR :D

Wellcome to B1A4's Logbook With Miray

Friday, October 19, 2012

12.08.23 Sandeul


이제 전 자러 가요~잘자요 굿나잇~~!!
I’m going to sleep now~ Sleep well, good night~~!! Ben şimdi uyumaya gidiyorum~İyi uykular İyi geceler~~!!
trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans ; take out with full credits

Hyung!! Thank youㅜㅜ Today’s performance was really fun. I almost cried ㅠ I was really happy to be able to do performances with Hyung and thank you for leading the lacking me in each show. Although I’m really sad it’s the last performance, I’ll make sure to go watch Hyung’s next performance! Because we’re brothers!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoş geldin Banam :) Yorum bırakırsan bizide sevindirmiş olursun. Ama yorumlarda 'aşkım, hayatımın anlamı, oppaamm ' tarzı kelimeler veya bu manaya çıkacak sulu cümleler kurmayınız :D Tekrar teşekkürler